- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Oct 25, 2020
SnapCrab is a freeware software download filed under screen capture software and made available by Fenrir for Windows.
The review for SnapCrab has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
A useful screen capture utility with photo editing functions
SnapCrab for Windows is a screen capture software that can take images of anywhere on your desktop and then save them in PNG, JPEG or even GIF format.
You can freely capture the full-screen, and specified windows and areas. Furthermore, you can also capture web pages from your browser by linking through Sleipnir.
Capturing is simply controlled by just clicking the icon in the tool bar. Linking with Sleipnir makes it possible to also capture web pages.
Features and highlights
- Capture the whole screen or an area of your choice
- Beautifully capture translucent windows
- Preview window provides magnification
- Includes self-timer feature
- Automatically saves files as PNG
SnapCrab 1.1.4 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from screen capture software without restrictions. SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.4 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
- SnapCrab Download
- Freeware Screen Capture Software
- Major release: SnapCrab 1.1
We have tested SnapCrab 1.1.4 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.
Screenshots of SnapCrab (5)
- Free Screen Video RecorderFreeVideo CaptureFree Screen Video Recorder: capture video as avi, make screenshots.
- HyperSnapSharewareScreen CaptureEasy to use yet powerful Screen Capture, Text Capture, Image Editor for Windows.
- EasyCaptureFreeScreen CaptureEasily capture screen shots of your desktop or regions of it.
- SnagitTrialScreen CaptureComprehensive commercial screen capture and editing software.